Jump to content

Gotta New Girlfriend!


New GF  

47 members have voted

  1. 1. Iz She A Keeper??

    • YEZ ZIR
      22
    • No, But she is cute
      7
    • You Could Do Alot Better
      18


Recommended Posts

Posted

You guys are making me out to be a phony here. I'm just stating that I have a new GF w/ DD's and I sent a nude pic of her to Steve so I can get into the 18+ section. Now you guys are on my ass sayin its all fake. WTF guys?? Steve made me even take a seperate pic of her room to prove that it is hers. This is getting kind of annoying.

YO STEVE, CHECK YOUR EMAIL

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Posted

OH WAIT WAIT I FORGOT TO MENTION!!

DOUBLE D'S!!!!!!! AND THEY STAND UP BY THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!! (no sloopage, lol)

sorry sammy boy, but those are not double D's! ;) ^^^ so calm the fug down!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

.... maybe

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

Posted

You guys are making me out to be a phony here. I'm just stating that I have a new GF w/ DD's and I sent a nude pic of her to Steve so I can get into the 18+ section. Now you guys are on my ass sayin its all fake. WTF guys?? Steve made me even take a seperate pic of her room to prove that it is hers. This is getting kind of annoying.

YO STEVE, CHECK YOUR EMAIL

hahha sorry bro........if youve been decieved as many times as me you would have your gaurd up too. I got your email but there is no attachment. If its all good and im starting to think it is, then no worries man your in. :D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 620 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...