Sonic Electronix

Which Setup should I do in my Expedition??

WOW that is impressive.

I wasn't lying. Im one of the few honest people that aren't dicks on this forum.

how are you not a dick you just called a very smart guy a dumb ass how is that not a dick?

Its a very honest answer. Those subs are made by the some of the same people at sundown. I try to not be a dick but its hard not to when all I want is advice and all these people clog up my threads by hating on my shit. You didn't really hate on my shit but it was kind fo a useless comment and im irritated by how my threads have gone today. So im sorry I came across as a dick. R we cool?

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Crunch Powerone 300.2 mid/highs + AP15001D bass

Soon to be two OA18s

Cadence coax and sony tweets

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

No hating on my ghetto system plz. (Im poor)

Yeah but cheap subs usually mean cheap subs lol no offense

I bet you didn't even go on their website

. They are cheap because they are a online only company. No retailers to jack up the price.

That's not the reason. They're so cheap because they're made in china.

your a dumb ass.

Don't worry, it will be plastered all over the box. You gonna say I'm a dumb ass for saying the SA series is as well when it's on the side of the boxes as well?

So please prove me wrong, just going off what I know about the SA series and the obsidians look VERY SIMILAR. So please show me differently.

Also your they can do 147 with a single sub, is something you shouldn't mention. It's not like he will buy 1 sub and then do 47s, just because Pulse is doing 58s with the geo and DD Z doesn't mean if i buy a geo and a Z I'll do 58s.

Get real bro.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

and idk how many times it has been said on this forum but its not all about the subs the setup plays the biggest part in how loud it is most importantly the box

Agree. My friend has a shitty lanzar max pro 15" that hit 125 dB's.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Soon to be two OA18s

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

And this isn't your thread so gtfo with that shut you mentioned up there ^^.

I can be a dick to so don't cry when you get it with no lube.

Edit:

Just because they're made by sundown don't mean they aren't made in china.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

And this isn't your thread so gtfo with that shut you mentioned up there ^^.

I can be a dick to so don't cry when you get it with no lube.

Edit:

Just because they're made by sundown don't mean they aren't made in china.

Being a dick is fine with me if you wana play it that way. First of all it isn't your thread either so stfu. Second, all I did was give friendly advice and you guys came in hating like those subs are made in china and that matters because most subs are made in china. My subs are better. Im a homo... and on and on it goes. Third, you grammar is so bad I can't even understand your posts. Your are either 5 years old or you dropped out of high school to get a job to pay for child support and you never learned how to type.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Soon to be two OA18s

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

idk about op but i don't like to be told what to buy i like suggestions and then i research them and choose what I want. and you were forcing your oppinion on him no one else in this thread has done that

idk about op but i don't like to be told what to buy i like suggestions and then i research them and choose what I want. and you were forcing your oppinion on him no one else in this thread has done that

I cant make him do anything. If he decides not to go with obsidian he will tell me and ill stop. Otherwise I will try to persuade him to buy good shit not trash kicker stuff.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Soon to be two OA18s

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

It is a thread where he asked for advice, not you. I didn't even recommend any sub in the thread, i just told him and you why the subs are so cheap. So take your own advice and STFU. Ask Bill Johnson and David how they're Chinese amps worked out for them. I'm sure they'll tell you it was one of the worst things they ever invested in. The quality coming from china isnt very good so buy what you want.

You have what a blazer right? You're having trouble getting it loud or something?

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I cant make him do anything. If he decides not to go with obsidian he will tell me and ill stop. Otherwise I will try to persuade him to buy good shit not trash kicker stuff.

he was sayin he liked the smds tell me how the obsidians compare to smds and i to like dwright didn't suggest subs just suggested companys to look at

Yo Kamden. Im sorry about using ur thread as a hate hotline. If you have and non-hate questions just pm me.

1998 Jeep Cherokee

Alpine HU

Soon to be two OA18s

Big three + All 1/0 wire

Optima Yellow Top

Archived