i was wondering where can i get these i think there called cab corners mine stick out and i wanted to put a roll pan on it and with this itll blend nicely

IMAGE_030.jpg

i want it to look like this

c1_1.jpg

mine is like this

94s10extss.jpg

anyone no??

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

If you want it to look like the black truck, it has just a simple roll pan. The roll pan will follow the contour of the side cab corners as you say. The black truck and your truck have the same cab corners. In order to install the roll pan you have to remove your factory bumper and the roll pan will tuck up in there nice and purdy.

The blue truck well, that is a kit to say the least. It looks like it includes the side skirts, front air damn, the spoiler, and the sharper looking cab corners. That body kit looks like it is used with the factory bumper and the cab corners that come with the body kit blend the bumper in so it has a smoother look.

I see you are starting on a project mini truck with the recessed license plate. If your wanting just the roll pan, you can probolly find many different styles for under a few hundred bucks that should need no modding. and since you got the plate in the gate and have it all shaved id go for a roll pan with no license plate holder.

When I was wanting to do a old s10 I was looking at a zr-1 roll pan I think. It relocates your taillights into the roll pan and they look kind of like the taillights from a corvette, but they also make the vette light kit for your tail gate too.

Buy your self a minitrucking magazine and they have all sorts of parts adds for them trucks cheap :)

Good luck with your build and hopefully i shined some light on the subject :)

edit opps my bad, i though i seen a shaved tail gate handle.

Edited by audiofanaticz

the pointy stlye is what i have (came stock)and i want the round stlye lol i used the first pic as an example its not mine.

Edited by ribeiro953

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

oh my bad. thought the first pic was your truck.

It still may just be a body kit. the blue truck and the top red truck both have the same style bumper, so those might just be some beauty panels to blend the bumper in. You would almost have to go and luck at the inside of your bed from underneath and see if there are any bolts holding them on. Im pretty sure its the same bed in both pics. If the pointy styles aint some kind of body kit or beauty panel, chances are you may have to cut yours off with a tourch or plasma cutter and goto a salvage yard and weld in new ones.

I think Big P may know more on the subject, Im sure he will see the post and give you some more advice. :)

lol i no its a stock part tried taking it off already lol and i no they need to be cut out but i also no they sell stamped panels that are rounded off (not pointy) i just wanna no where lol

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

CA feedback thread

anyone?

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

CA feedback thread