Usaci World Finals

cavi_in_kc

Guest Nismofreak

Well it seems like I may not be here all weekend now, they are talking about making usw tape over our gas inlets, removing our starter wires and other shit because of the fire marshall being a bitch.....we dont have the final work yet will know tomorrow morning, but if thats the case Im going home!!!!!!! Fuck that bullshit!

that sucks so bad man...hope it works out

roscoe i talked to my team mate terry and he had the problem with the fire Marshall, but what they did was just pulled the fuse for the fuel gauges, and they let him right in. But they do want you to unhook the positive on batteries.

ok so we "followed" gthe firemarshalls rules :lol: I dont know what my standings are but I did:

153.6 in 4001 + modified (personal best so far)

159.6 in port wars,

152.5 in sb5 7 dbs higer than my best!!!!!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

damn killing it bro :D it was great to finally meet up with ya, I had to dip out early due to stuff i had to get done at home. But good luck tomorrow bro, and that trunk and van looked killer.

damn killing it bro :D it was great to finally meet up with ya, I had to dip out early due to stuff i had to get done at home. But good luck tomorrow bro, and that trunk and van looked killer.

HEll yeah, It was cool to actually meet in person! even though we have chewewd some of the same dirt b4 we never talked!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

any pics!!!!!!

sorry none today, was too busy workin the show!! will take some tomorrow!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

hi my name is zach and i m going to b at the qwest center tommrow from 10-5 so if u see my there holla at me even if i dont know u i will b wearing blue jeans and i will b wearing a black sean jean t shirt and i will have a black NY hat on backwards and i will b with a girl that is one of my friends so say hi or sumthing and tell me u saw this massage u u just wanted to say what up.

ps. i m mexican

ok so we "followed" gthe firemarshalls rules :lol: I dont know what my standings are but I did:

153.6 in 4001 + modified (personal best so far)

159.6 in port wars,

152.5 in sb5 7 dbs higer than my best!!!!!

first of all roscoe, very nice meeting you in person... second of all... very nice scores..... thrid ... what exactly was it that made you gain 7dbs higher on your SB run??? ;)

Andrew Rowell

aka Row

Street Beatz

S.W.A.T. Team

Archived