Hella-Beat Subs & L7 Box

Subs $60 obo*Update* 110photo (3).JPGHella-Beat Subs+Box

L7 Box 40$*Update*

L7 Box

28975photo (2).JPG

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

• 2 weeks later...

update: subs 60$ obo L7 box 45 obo. please make me a offer.

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Hella-beat subs

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

Hella-Beat subs a San rafel company. there 12"s not sure what the RMS is ive looked everyware... i hooked them up to my TMA 1000.1 and they sound Great heres the new craigslist link http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/ele/2535427589.html

BC 264 stage 2 cams

the opnly thing is one one of them the dust cap is pushed in but that dosent effect it right?

BC 264 stage 2 cams

the opnly thing is one one of them the dust cap is pushed in but that dosent effect it right?

it's only cosmetic so that's correct.

I've only seen "hella beat" subs one time and that was in San Fran at the Exploratorium lol.

GLWS

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

I've only seen "hella beat" subs one time and that was in San Fran at the Exploratorium lol.

GLWS

hahaha Exploratorium? they were inside? lol and thanks! :drinks:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

GLWS

Haha yeah. They used it in one of their displays... I knew it was a bay area brand once i seen the word "hella" 8)

Currently:

* Hybrid Audio Legathia 3-Way Active Front Stage

* (2) Morel Ultimo 12's

* (2) Arc Audio 1100.1 XDi v2 (Strapped @1ohm)

* (1) Arc Audio 1200.6

* RF 360.3 DSP

GLWS

Haha yeah. They used it in one of their displays... I knew it was a bay area brand once i seen the word "hella" 8)

Haha thats awesome! :good: yeah i really was thinking about keeping them just because there so rare now and they are pretty deacent but i really just need the money... :shrug:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Archived