HID Pictures & Questions

any chance anyone would know how to take off the plastic housing on those projector/halos without using an oven to heat up the adhesive

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

the clear plastic so i can paint them blue to match the car and possibly tint the top part

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

• 1 month later...
Guest MegaloManiac

My headlights have xenon Bulbs. GRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAT!!!!So bright I bought some for my RX300 Lexus.

congradulations, you are the first member to search for this thread instead of posting a new topic.

Cheers to you

I've had problems with xenon, they burn out at the exact same time as each other....sucked a$$ at night while driving, drove home with brights on though

I've had problems with xenox, they burn out at the exact same time as each other....sucked a$$ at night while driving, drove home with brights one though

what da ef are you smoken xenons are unbelieveable at night i could see like a mile down the road with.

Guest Nismofreak

I wa so lucky to buy them cuzz they were for $14 at napa and $34 regular. Used to have slyvania stock blubs, moved to these suckers. Could see road twice times better.

Archived