Awesomeness....Pics when I get my camera...should be a lil later tonite... Infinity kappa perfects and rf p500-2 amp...also my insurance money came in so I will have at least a single 18" bl build or if I can get enough money than i will go ahead and do two of them babies...major exitement

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Awesomeness....Pics when I get my camera...should be a lil later tonite... Infinity kappa perfects and rf p500-2 amp...also my insurance money came in so I will have at least a single 18" bl build or if I can get enough money than i will go ahead and do two of them babies...major exitement

Dont underpower them speakers man...............

J/P J/P :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

LOL nice.

naw im overpowering the perfects....I have a pair of regular kappas that started that controversy; I think a p500-2 should push a pair of 100w speakers nicely : )

I will keep you all up to date and take plenty of pics...

Edited by littleitaly1990

good to hear bro...now take us plenty of pics!!

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

just out of curiosity...do you guys think i should buy one bl and rf t1000 now, then sell the amp and get two when i have the money, or wait till Christmas and get myself two?? I want two but I know its gonna be impossible to wait two MORE freakin months.

now im buying chodes t10001's so all I need are the BL's, wires, and electrical. Almost build time!!

With the 2 t10001's, can someone show me how to wire them, and which bl's to get (dual 1 or 2 ohm?)

Edited by littleitaly1990