DC Power 270 Xp alts dropped price, Q-Logic kicks

Up for sale:

A pair of DC Power 270 XP alts. Brand new in the original boxes. Never mounted or powered. These are the new standard XP cases powder coated in a matte black finish.

These were bought for a 2004 Chevy Silverado 5.3L but will fit other makes and models of GM vehicles as well. Pretty much a standard GM mount for several GM truck styles.

Price 430 shipped for each alt. 2 still available. Not looking for any trades. I need cash to do work to my truck.

I accept Postal Money Orders or cash for payment. No PayPal.

0727111954.jpg

0727111955.jpg

Next up is a set of Q-Logic kicks. Charcoal grey for a 2004 Chevy Silverado. Will probably fit other years as well. They are loaded with a pair of Polk 5.25 Momo carbon fiber mids. The speaker grills are from a set of SR mids. The tweeters are from a Polk MM comp set. I have the passive crossovers from the carbon fiber 5.25's but the cover is missing on one. There is some sound deadner on the back and MDF rings for support behind the 5.25's.

These are used and the grills show some wear as well as the pods. They sound awesome despite the wear.

Price is 250 shipped for the set.

As stated above. No trades. Accepting Postal Money Orders and cash as payment. No Paypal.

I have some positive references if you need them.

0727112005.jpg

Sell kicks unloaded?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

assuming alts are for same year truck as the kick panels are for? are you firm on price of alts?

You can always make an offer. Im willing to entertain offers.

Sell kicks unloaded?

I might do it Ray. I would like to sell them as is. Give me a little time to try and if I do sell them unloaded I will give you first dibs.

alts should work on a 01 5.3L ?

It should fit. I can call Robbie tomorrow to confirm if your interested.

Damn ed I want one of those alts but need the bracket first :(

Buy it anyways John. You know you want it :D Im putting one of them on my S-15 Looks like it will bolt right on mine. I havent tried it yet though.

alts should work on a 01 5.3L ?

It should fit. I can call Robbie tomorrow to confirm if your interested.

Damn ed I want one of those alts but need the bracket first :(

Buy it anyways John. You know you want it :D Im putting one of them on my S-15 Looks like it will bolt right on mine. I havent tried it yet though.

pm your absolute bottom dollar on one

those alts should fit any 01-07 chevy vortec motor.

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

95-06 chevy with 4pin oval plug

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived