McGangBang is God.

Am I the only one who has never heard of this?

I haven't even had it and I work there. I'm gonna have to try it tomorrow now.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

So you gotta use the bread from the mc chicken too? I thought u just slamed the patty and whatever you get on it in the middle of the burger.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Just so I understand. What all is on the mcgangbang

Around here, you split the McDouble between the beef patties, And stuff the entire Hot n Spicy (or whatever it's called where yall are from) between the patties. Then, you take a picture and post it on SMD... :)

We also have a version where we take the bottom bun off of both a Hot n Spicy and the McDouble, and spread a layer of BBQ sauce on either patty or chicken, and combine the two sandwiches. It's damn delicious, and cheap as well.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I'm going to make my version of it tommorow and post pics ! That is if i remember lol

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

lol you all sound so stoned

I'am going to McDonalds, and LQ after for a beer

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Just so I understand. What all is on the mcgangbang

I don't know of anyone ordering them around where I'm from, so I might end up being the first here. But usually when I ask what somethig is on here like that people tell me to look it up on the Internet, so I did this time before asking and there are multiple ways on different sites. But I'm gonna try and order one later today. And like I said in my other post I'm going to try and order the five guys and chik fil a one tomorrow

Around here, you split the McDouble between the beef patties, And stuff the entire Hot n Spicy (or whatever it's called where yall are from) between the patties. Then, you take a picture and post it on SMD... :)

We also have a version where we take the bottom bun off of both a Hot n Spicy and the McDouble, and spread a layer of BBQ sauce on either patty or chicken, and combine the two sandwiches. It's damn delicious, and cheap as well.

Archived