Great car, up until about the roll cage. After that, IMO is a waste of a nice car. Something that took that much time and money, I would've kept suited for the streets, and not the tracks. That thing would've never even seen the strip if it had rolled out of my garage.

did u see the engine? it's a drag/show car but it's too pretty and too much money spent on it to risk wrecking it, over 150k spent on this car, the engine itself was 35k, car is built to runs 7's on a race tune.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

now all it needs is some 18's.. hehe :good:

It deffinitely needs some bump but not 18's haha a nice clean setup with two 10's would do good :D

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

great car nothing like American fuck yo shit up horse power i admire and envy you sir

I wish this was my car! it belongs to a good friend of my dads.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

wow, that car is amazing.

Someones dream sure came true!

thanks man! it sure did!

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Great car, up until about the roll cage. After that, IMO is a waste of a nice car. Something that took that much time and money, I would've kept suited for the streets, and not the tracks. That thing would've never even seen the strip if it had rolled out of my garage.

did u see the engine? it's a drag/show car but it's too pretty and too much money spent on it to risk wrecking it, over 150k spent on this car, the engine itself was 35k, car is built to runs 7's on a race tune.

7's? How would you know what it can run if it'll never see a strip. 7's are out of this WORLD fast. I'd be interested to know the weight of the car.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

7's? How would you know what it can run if it'll never see a strip. 7's are out of this WORLD fast. I'd be interested to know the weight of the car.

it's built to run 7's, the roll cage, tranny, drivetrain, etc. the car is heavy for sure, yet again 1000+ HP on pump gas, imagine on race fuel.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

it's built to run 7's, the roll cage, tranny, drivetrain, etc. the car is heavy for sure, yet again 1000+ HP on pump gas, imagine on race fuel.

Built to run 7's and ACTUALLY running 7's are a whole different thing. I'm not at ALL saying the car isn't top notch though. It's gorgeous, as it should be for the man hours and money that went into it. It'll never get tested though to see what it can actually run though. It's definitely NOT built to withstand drag strips on a regular basis though.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Built to run 7's and ACTUALLY running 7's are a whole different thing. I'm not at ALL saying the car isn't top notch though. It's gorgeous, as it should be for the man hours and money that went into it. It'll never get tested though to see what it can actually run though. It's definitely NOT built to withstand drag strips on a regular basis though.

after speaking to my dad he corrected me, the chassis itself is a full-tube chassis but the roll cage is 8 sec certified, the car should weigh in at 4000lbs+, there were 800 man hours put into work in just the body work in 5 years, and you are correct it will never see an all out pass, not worth the risk of destroying such a beautiful car.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived