Way to capitalize a few more views for your youtube account lol. This topic is so dead. :drinks:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

topics not to relevant anymore, but its good to know for those who still consider peel n seal (granted a week ago i had NO idea there was a difference, but you know for someone who doesnt check SMD out and just youtubes this topic this may help more :)!)

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

Way to capitalize a few more views for your youtube account lol. This topic is so dead. :drinks:

I thought it was dead until more people started the topic back up today. So i wanted to throw my 2cents in. The physical differences don't make a difference to me...I'm normally like "just buy what you want, its your money" but it just irks me when people say its cheaper b/c its only like 15$

mivtCK.png

But P&S is cheaper! People say so, therefor it is! It has to be! :rofl:

I know right? I know the topic is old, a people are tired of it, but this was just the main thing that stuck out to me. I bought some a while back just to test it out and see what the fuss was about, and when I got a roll, I knew immediately it wasn't any cheaper...and this proves it. But anyways, thanks for taking the time to explain everything to me like ya did also!

mivtCK.png

What sucks is that I think it's even more expensive here, pushing $25 for a 12.5 sq. ft. roll of the stuff. Plus side, I can get it in three colors! :P

And you're welcome. You wanted to learn and I am more than happy to spread my knowledge to whomever wants to listen.

I'll be shooting you another email in a few as a follow up.

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

I thought it was dead until more people started the topic back up today. So i wanted to throw my 2cents in. The physical differences don't make a difference to me...I'm normally like "just buy what you want, its your money" but it just irks me when people say its cheaper b/c its only like 15$

It was more like 3 or 4 days ago when I posted the redneck video. It got rowdy lol.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |