I can sorta see why, Non-lethal alternative for rodent (neighbors effing cat <_< ) control in addition to non-lethal home defense... shoot em in the face :popcorn:

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

Dunno about those...I know some of them are illegal to own without a special license because they can fire real grenades too. :shrug: But I'm just going off what little I know about those things.

Edited by Mediarocker

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

I can sorta see why, Non-lethal alternative for rodent (neighbors effing cat <_< ) control in addition to non-lethal home defense... shoot em in the face :popcorn:

Okay, you are not firearm savy. 12gauge been bags are capable of disrupting human organ function. It would obliterate a small animal no questions asked. And as for home defense, why would you WANT to have a non lethal form?

mivtCK.png

Okay, you are not firearm savy. 12gauge been bags are capable of disrupting human organ function. It would obliterate a small animal no questions asked. And as for home defense, why would you WANT to have a non lethal form?

Being completely honest I don't know anything about beanbags. I know about firearms (not everything, but enough to hunt and go to the range as well as weapons safety).. but not beanbags. And I was joking when I said use it on a cat. I kinda figured it'd tear it a new one. (I mean really, I'm pretty sure anything coming out the barrel of a 12ga would be lethal for small animals even at range. Thanks for confirming my suspicions) Despite being if I see that cat shitting on the porch again...... <_<

Damn internet doesn't get sarcasm through it too well.

Edited by Mediarocker

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

Agree on the "why WOULDN'T you want lethal force" for home protection. Number one question to get a concealed permit(when AZ still required permits) was,"Are your intentions to hurt or to kill?". Your answer had to be shoot to kill because they didn't want somebody shooting an intruder 15 times to maim.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Agree on the "why WOULDN'T you want lethal force" for home protection. Number one question to get a concealed permit(when AZ still required permits) was,"Are your intentions to hurt or to kill?". Your answer had to be shoot to kill because they didn't want somebody shooting an intruder 15 times to maim.

Interesting. I would've thought that they wouldn't want that kind of answer.

I'm applying for concealed carry in the coming months, To be honest I wouldn't drop a guy unless I REALLY had to. But the chances are if a guy breaks into my house he'd better be well aware of the danger that lurks because it's either him or me and if I think he's pulling/pointing a gun he's getting dropped. 1 shot. :werd_msword:

Anyway this thread isn't about that. My post was in pure jest marinated in sarcasm (If a burglar is in my house, no way am I taking chances). So let's move back onto the topic at hand.

Edited by Mediarocker

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place