SMD DD-1 ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ IF YOU PURCHASED! UPDATE Page 35 - 10/14/11

So can you gain output if your gain is too high and you back it down to match the voltage of the HU? Just a thought :pardon:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I don't have any amps yet... I was just curious...

You ordered a DD-1 and you don't even own an amp yet? :drinks:

I dont have any in my truck yet. You wanna loan me 4 grand to get a couple amps to push my 4 DC lvl 5 18's and

That would be great! I have a dozen or so amps sitting around, but none im gonna use...

Ahh, gotcha! I wish I could loan u the money, I would. :drinks:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

I wouldn't mind permanent marker either haha. Who wouldn't want steves autograph?

I think people are just jelous of you bro ahah. That what people do (N)

some people are very passionate about their hatred toward me....you never know. I have people that like the products i endorse, but don't necessarily like me :pardon: I dont know why really......the ONLY people i have done remotely wrong (and it wasnt wrong in my book), are people that have ripped me a new asshole online for no reason. I rip them a new one right back.....and i become the asshole. Its been that way for a while. :pardon::peepwall:

Yea I messed up on my email when I ordered, so now I can't check the order status or have a receipt. I think I was #353, not sure, the email was [email protected], suppose to have been [email protected] :/

Fi Btl 18

Audioque 3500D.1

2 runs of 0 gauge

Optima Yellow top under hood

Power Battery in back

Kenwood Excelon H/U

250 amp alt

Big 3

I assume from reading this topic that #357 will probably be towards the end of September, if not early October, correct? Thanks, cant wait to use this product. Been using a DVOM for years.............. excited to see what I have been "missing" :)

1986 Buick Regal Grand National(1) RFD2210 1.25 CUFT @ 38hz Slot PortRFX-9420, Punch 4080dsm, Power 250m22003 Mercury Marauder - Dark Blue PearlDDX-419, T600-4, T2652-S, HPC2205

(Currently Working on Designing an Enclosure)

I assume from reading this topic that #357 will probably be towards the end of September, if not early October, correct? Thanks, cant wait to use this product. Been using a DVOM for years.............. excited to see what I have been "missing" :)

Haha you're one after me lol.

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock