SMD DD-1 ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ IF YOU PURCHASED! UPDATE Page 35 - 10/14/11

You can download the software at

https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/1s8sXbbNuw3Wju

Thank you for your replay. i download the software. and burn it on a disk. Then i tried it on my HU but it still did not work. Can i turn it into an mp3 file.

The DD-1 cd is a Data CD, Only decks that play WAV's file will work. Just take the WAV's file off the cd & burn it in to a Audio CD. The old way where you only get 74-80mins playing time.

You can download the software at

https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/1s8sXbbNuw3Wju

Thank you for your replay. i download the software. and burn it on a disk. Then i tried it on my HU but it still did not work. Can i turn it into an mp3 file.

The DD-1 cd is a Data CD, Only decks that play WAV's file will work. Just take the WAV's file off the cd & burn it in to a Audio CD. The old way where you only get 74-80mins playing time.

You can also get the .iso image file from Tony's site.

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

I'm order 347

357 here, thanks for the update video Steve.

1986 Buick Regal Grand National(1) RFD2210 1.25 CUFT @ 38hz Slot PortRFX-9420, Punch 4080dsm, Power 250m22003 Mercury Marauder - Dark Blue PearlDDX-419, T600-4, T2652-S, HPC2205

(Currently Working on Designing an Enclosure)

im going to be watching my email inbox like a fiend... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Edited by PonchoKandt