Second Skin Audio

My Excel Tuning Calculator

i see a lot of post that regard how to determine tuning..so i thought i would post this. it might help some of you all, especially if u are any good with excel..it is fairly accurate. i made this in excel. all 3 sheets include tuning for round ports. sheet one is for what i consider square ports-ports that dont use any side of the box as part of the port. sheet 2 is for what i call a slot middle port-a port that uses the box walls as two sides of the port (say for the top and bottom of the port). sheet 3 is for what i consider slot ports-a port that uses 3 box walls for part of the port (say for the top, bottom, and one side of the port)

when u are finding round ports, enter the number of ports, the radius one port, and the lenght u want ONE port to be, regardless of the number of ports just enter the length of one port...hopefully the rest of the spreadsheet is fairly self explanitory....if anybody has any questions just ask me and i will try and answer them as best as possible.

~andy~

http://www.mediafire.com/?0zi295m2b4l

i likes me some audio stuff...

>>>>>>>>>>>45 x 184000000

.159 x -------------------------------------

>>>>>>(12390.3(10+.823 x 45^.5))^.5

Edited by JustinT

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

no no...u need to put in the box dimensions and the port dimensions and sub displacement...everything else will be figured for you. notice at the top right of the page...yellow boxes are inputs and orange boxes are outputs....leave everything in the orange boxes alone

edit: i knew i should have locked the boxes that werent suppose to be messed with...lol

Edited by amatt85

never mind the....The sqared to the half power is supposed to be around the whole thing with the exception of the .159.

It's kinda hard when some of the parenthesis are missing

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

no no...u need to put in the box dimensions and the port dimensions and sub displacement...everything else will be figured for you. notice at the top right of the page...yellow boxes are inputs and orange boxes are outputs....leave everything in the orange boxes alone

edit: i knew i should have locked the boxes that werent suppose to be messed with...lol

so is it workin for you now?