xs power 5100-SOLD!

was in my car for maybe 3-5 weeks. I bought it when SSA was having there deal...then realized I have too many batteries already and don't need it. 200 shipped. its 40 pounds so Im eating alot of the shipping, it also will be packaged in the original box, foam, and will be re-boxed with more foam. only signs of wear are shown in the pics, 3 little nicks on the top.

mc3w3t.jpg

260ttg3.jpg

jq6wxe.jpg

2r38mth.jpg

24pbho6.jpg

ea1f6e.jpg

2qjvafp.jpg

waozzt.jpg

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Trades ??//

its a possibility, what you thinkin?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

YGPM

replied

SOLD!!!