Well i ve been lurking for awhile figured i should make a build log.....no pics as of yet its dark here so maybee tommrow but just gonna make a list of whats in her

first off my deck- a simple sony cdx-gt550ui cheap has usb ans aux as well as some other things i liked

my subs and amp- got a deal on craigslist for some infinity 100.3 dvc's and a ppi 500.1dcx for on a $125 bucks! these are some awesome subs for that price and the amp pushes them hard i got them from a guy they only had them running at 2 ohms(i think might have been higher) but they were still super stiff and strong

wiring- kinda messed up when i bought my wiring i bought it from a over prced shop thinging it was the best deal only to learn it was over double the price i could have gotten on darvex ohh well it is memphis so at least its ok wire then i wised up and got on darvex and ordered stinger rca's and some install stuff

box- i picked up a l port box fairly cheap that was 3/4 mdf so i was good there then i built and carpeted an amp rack to go in front of it

hopefully i ll have some pics up tommrow if i do please keep n mind this is my first system i think i did fairly good on it but would like to have some feedback positive and negitve

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now

Sounds good man!! I'm tuned for pics!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

wireingbackside.jpg

wiring harness beacuse i bought a little to much wire

subs.jpg

headunit.jpg

fuseholder.jpg

batterey.jpg

bought a bigger battery after it went flat had to kinda alter the battery box and i put on new post clamps

ampandsubs.jpg

built an amp rack did look alot better when it was first built since then i ve put the car in the ditch and broke it haven t got round to fixxen it yet

amp.jpg

alt.jpg

bought this alt after i was having horrible voltage drops until it fiannly gave out since then the drops have been not as bad but still there sadly

Edited by gowerryan

95 toyota corolla

1.8 dohc

5 speed

system in planing stages right now