Sonic Electronix

Sounds like my wife! Zing!

Lol, joking. Get some actual measurements mate. Maximum height, depth, and width please.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Could go with neither. :/ if you wanna really get loud there are better products out there for the money. What amp will you be using?

But if I had to choose between the two...probably Alpine. Type r stuff is decent.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Could go with neither. :/ if you wanna really get loud there are better products out there for the money. What amp will you be using?

But if I had to choose between the two...probably Alpine. Type r stuff is decent.

what better things you have in mind this will be a project from scratch so no amp right now i just want the crown vic to be a loud car lol..thats what everyone wants lol. all help is a big help!!!

Depends on budget really. And how loud you really wanna be. When you start getting into high powered amplifiers, you need a high output alternator, batteries, 1/0 wire, and lots of other shit. It adds up quick.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Depends on budget really. And how loud you really wanna be. When you start getting into high powered amplifiers, you need a high output alternator, batteries, 1/0 wire, and lots of other shit. It adds up quick.

yep that matters alot lol well its a old police car meaning a high performence alternator.i really dont want to put another alternator in it but the batteies i can do and the zero gauge i can do any idies still? i was digging the whole alpine setup like 4 type r 12s sounds good.