Ok so this is my first time stepping into the ring with the big boys. I'm currently running 2 12" Orion XTRPRO124's off an Elemental Designs NINe.1 amp. I'm running the Orions in series to run the two of them at about 600-700watts a piece.

DSC_1654.jpg

Here is a couple of videos of my current setup:

Now I am currently working on pods on my A-pillars to hold tweeters instead of hiding them in the dash where they are suppose go.

DSC_0519.jpg

DSC_0524.jpg

DSC_0530.jpg

DSC_0528.jpg

I'm planning on running a set of Rockford Fosgate P1T-S in those spots. I need to find myself an amp to run my four corners off of and then run my tweeters off the front channels of the HU. I am also looking to sell my Orions and switch over to 2 8" Sundown Audio SA-8s.

Edited by sebringR/T

the pillers look really good did u make them or r they gauge pods cause if there gauge pods thats a smart way of puttin tweeters in ur car

They are universal gauge pods from Glowshift direct. The openings were too big so I cut a piece of ABS plastic and stuck it in the opening, super glued it from the back, and then bought a thing of "plastic welding" epoxy and went around the lip of the pod opening on the ABS plastic and then filled that lip with filler then cut my 1 3/4" hole of the P1T-S's.

thats a really good idea on the pods man i was thinkin about doin that in the future but wasnt sure how to go about the pre cut out holes but thanks for explainin how u did that and very clean car what all do u have done to the motor

Sadly enough nothin is done to the motor because everything has to be custom made. The only "easy" thing to do to the motor is swap to the SRT4 pistons and such.

well atleast u got the r/t package on it but man havin to get everything custom made sucks that shit gets real expensive if u plan on doin anything to the motor id suggest goin with an srt-4 drop

Actually the car is a Sebring so it didn't come with the R/T package. I purchased everything on the car. And I do believe that the motor mounts on the SRT4 block are different from those of the Stratus/Sebring. Nothin is simple with this car.