damn im not even gonna lie thats a very convensing r/t clone man i like it alot and that sucks that u cant do a srt swap ill ask around and see what can be done to that car i got a buddy that has a sebring thats insane fast ill have to see what hes got done to it thats not cuztom made and shot u a list

great lookin' car, but you're far from playing with the "big boys" on the audio side.

lookin' forward to the build tho.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

great lookin' car, but you're far from playing with the "big boys" on the audio side.

lookin' forward to the build tho.

Well I'm just talking about finally getting some decent audio equipment. I was pretty depressed when I dB'd my Orions. I'm ready to be a bit louder than I was. Things will get better as I get some more money.

i might suggest firing the woofers into the cabin and sealing off the box from the trunk, instead of firing directly into the trunk.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

i might suggest firing the woofers into the cabin and sealing off the box from the trunk, instead of firing directly into the trunk.

That is the plan. Another member from this forum is gonna help me design a box that should song alot better.

well man i say if ur gonna be goin for louder keep the subs u have now and wait and save up for some real strong subs and amps then jump on in with the big boys thats what im doin just savin and savin and when im finaly ready im goin for mid 50's

Well the SA-8s will be louder than what I have already. I just need to upgrade my mids and highs.

you can't say that the 8's will be louder than what you have now.

think about it. you ARE replacing 2 12's with 2 8's. it seems like you are expecting a hell of a lot from those 8's

under construction

u hate c-fizzy?

you can't say that the 8's will be louder than what you have now.

think about it. you ARE replacing 2 12's with 2 8's. it seems like you are expecting a hell of a lot from those 8's

Those SA-8 have larger motor and more excursion which will cause more air to be moved. Plus those SA-8s RMS at 400watts a piece and I will be throwing about 700watts at them. If they aren't louder then they aren't louder then they aren't louder.