Just moved with my family to San Antonio and wanted to know if any of you guys from here know of any shows or competitions coming up. Also wanted to know where the best local shops are around town. I just moved from northern IL so i know nothing about anything around here lol. i already like it down here cause i bought 2 12" Rockford p3s in a ported box for 150 and they were not even broken in yet. Anyway maybe some of you guys could tell me the Do's and Dont's around here.

P.S. love the weather, sick of humid ass IL ;)

Well I'm up near Ft Hood. Not much round these here parts, sept the little gatherings on the weekends in the next town over. But it's usually the nice cars with flashy setups there. As for down near San Antonio, I have no clue. Only been there once in my life. There was a show in Austin a few weeks back. But thats about all I know.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Last I heard, there's also a Memphis Audio dealer in Round Rock, a little north of Austin. Thinkin of driving down that way when I have some money.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Last I heard, there's also a Memphis Audio dealer in Round Rock, a little north of Austin. Thinkin of driving down that way when I have some money.

That explains why there's so much Memphis stuff around in Austin when I stayed there I went to a shop and they had a ton of Memphis equipment might have to visit them when I get some bills ;)

Welcome to Texas, Bro. I've been in DFW for 4 years now and I haven't really seen any shows around here, besides when Car Toys wants to throw something together, but it's just a bunch of people who wanna show off the JL stuff they just bought. AQ just had an event in Austin 2 weeks ago but i'm so broke from $500 electric bills I didn't go.

Oh, and watch your speed. Texas five0 don't fuck around.

:drinks:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I'm in Texas occasionally visiting my mom, like now. But I'm not really sure of any events. One thing I can say is Craigslist seems like a goldmine compared to what I find in Virginia when scouting for equipment. Welcome!

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz