(Updated 06/30/12) Envoy 4th order DEMOLITION!!!!!!!

i told u... :peepwall:

I know I know! Thought it would be okay. Lol! But Im currently reenforcing it with 5/8" all thread to keep it in one piece.

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

looks good man! should be an awesome front stage! clean wood working skills btw

Thanks!... It does sound good, but I still have Selenium mids and tweets to add when I get the balls to start on the door panels! Lol!!!

'05 GMC Envoy

I haven't given up on this build. I just finished the port (tuning to 48.5Hz) with 250^2in of port. Did some testing today after getting the subs put back in after adding the all-thread for more bracing. so far so good not much flex at all and sounds good. Now on to getting the Beauty panels cut and seal it off! I'll post more pics soon.

'05 GMC Envoy

• 2 weeks later...

Little teaser vid on the way. I am back to work 5 days a week with little time to get work done on the truck. So it will still be some time before it is finished.

'05 GMC Envoy

Nice man!!! Looks like that 'voy slams pretty hard if you can do that with a jacket. lol. How well is your truck holding together with that much bass? Mine does not appreciate the power from just my smd. Ive broken the center console, some clips for my b pillar and dash, and i know ive ripped some of those stupid tack welds that hold the support beams for my roof down.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Thanks!

Center console is loose as hell, wont stay shut, Popped the tweets outta the door and snapped the wires. Dome lights don't work and the seal around the windshield is getting a work out!That is all I've noticed so far. Lol! I'm sure there will be more!

'05 GMC Envoy

Hahaha the center console is not that well braced i can tell you. If my 5+kw for power is breaking the tabs and loosening the screws that hold it to the floor its not that well. Im loving how you are destroying the truck though. How bad is your rear window? Mine hates the sub/port back design i have and the window moves about a good 3/4-1 inch when i get it at full tilt.

Either way great job, cant wait to see it all finished up. Do you plan to put any led's or anything inside the port to show off the subs?

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Archived