Grelko Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 (edited) I wasn't sure which section to put this in. If the vid doesn't work, just click the link. Just a couple pics from the cruise, the orange truck has I think it's called an independant axle? He was coming up the street completely sideways at one point but I forgot to switch my camera to video. video here Edited August 7, 2011 by Grelko Quote Optimus XL-400w amp 2x 10s IMPP 400w 2x something or other in dash 2x 35w radioshack 8" full-range AcDelco factory radio "frankenstein'd from my dead buick" Dodge seats 1984 Chevy G30 full size 1-ton van "Rust Monster" Progress - around 15% primer/patching Sold the van in 2014, had it about 75% done, never did get the system in it. Bought a 2000 Chevy S10, still using the same amp/subs. Headunit is XO Vision X538. It's 52x4w, has a dvd player, auto flip out 7" touch screen plus alot more and is a single din.
S15_Silvia Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 LOL at the guy snapping pics with an iPad. That truck is an engineering masterpiece though. Quote 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
knowledge Posted August 7, 2011 Report Posted August 7, 2011 not a fan of old schools but looks like yah had fun Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.