Mechman Alternators

low idle voltage with smd spec unit

Ray will be sending in the unit for testing. Our alternators have a warranty that is good for the original buyer for the period stated at the time of purchase. We always stand behind our products and are always willing to dyno test and inspect our units to insure proper performance. When the alternator changes hands or the warranty expires our customer service does not stop, we will still do our best to keep our products functioning at peak output.

In this case Ray is the second owner of this unit and we are not aware of how it was handled prior to his installation. We will be testing and inspecting this unit to properly diagnose the problem and get it resolved even with it not being under warranty coverage due to transfer of ownership as a courtesy to Ray as he has been a good customer.

I have a major belt slip issue and low idle issue I added another pulley on my dual bracket and will test tommorrow as far as idle I'm still trying to figure out a solution the unit works great above idle so ill be running it at then next 6 shows I have in 2 months then ill send it back lol thanks again matt

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.