Pioneer Gear and more

Product Brand & Model:

1. Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD - used Due to further checking on prices, i'll be throwing in the used HD Tuner with this DVD player. So you now get the DVD player with the used GEX-P20HD Tuner for the price listed below.

2. Pioneer GEX-P20HD - used

3. Pioneer GEX-P20HD - BNIB SOLD

4. Pioneer CDC-BT200 Bluetooth - BNIB

5. Pioneer AVD-W7900 Monitor - used

6. Pioneer AVD-W7900 Monitor with pixel damage - used

7. Sarotech aBigs Media Plater w/ home and car accessories and a 500GB hard drive - BNIB SOLD

8. Hertz High Energy 6 1/2" Grills - BNIP

9. Hertz Mille 6 1/2" Grills - used SOLD

10. Axxess Steering Wheel Interface - used

11. Pac SWI-JACK - used

12. DEI 529T - window module - BNIB

33. DEI 528T - pulse timer relay - BNIB

Condition of all items:

All items are in immaculate condition. I take care of all my gear and all my gear will reach you in great packaging and great condition. The one piece in all this that is a little ratty is the PAC SWI-JACK. I got it in a sale and I don't need it. The previous owner was not real clean with the install so the wires are a little gummy with tape.

Otherwise the used items are in great condition and the BNIB/BNIP items are just that, BRAND NEW.

Total Price: :

Not looking for any trades at the moment. Thanks!

Shipping included in all the following prices:

1. Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD - $350.00 including shipping and item #7 Pioneer GEX-P20HD (used)

2. Pioneer GEX-P20HD - Included with the AVH-4200DVD (#6)

3. Pioneer GEX-P20HD - SOLD

4. Pioneer CDC-BT200 Bluetooth - $150.00

5. Pioneer AVD-W7900 Monitor - $250.00

6. Pioneer AVD-W7900 Monitor with pixel damage - $100.00

7. Sarotech aBigs Media Plater w/ home and car accessories and a 500GB hard drive - SOLD

8. Hertz High Energy 6 1/2" Grills - $30.00

9. Hertz Mille 6 1/2" Grills - SOLD

10. Axxess Steering Wheel Interface - $40.00

11. Pac SWI-JACK - $30.00

12. DEI 529T - window module - $25.00

13. DEI 528T - pulse timer relay - $12.00

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping to the Cont 48 US states only. Otherwise YOU pay for shipping for "shipped" items. I will ship via UPS or USPS whichever is cheaper. If you prefer one or the other please specify. I will ship within 2 days of the sale (meaning when money has been received in my paypal account). If the item has been purchased on a Friday, I'll ship on Monday.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Pictures will follow this original posting. There are lots of items, therefore lots of pictures. I'll give descriptions with the pictures as well as needed.

Additional info:

I take paypal payment ONLY! Do not ask me to do an electronic check, cashiers check, or any other payment besides paypal. THE ONLY exception I'll make is for a local cash transaction! I will not hold items for you to get paid at the end of the week. I can understand the need to wait till payday, but the first person who pays me gets the sale.

So all this stuff really needs to go. So lets get it all sold. Pics to follow! MAKE SOME OFFERS AND GET IT OUTTA HERE!

Pioneer 4200dvd, P20HD Tuners, BTB200 Bluetooth Module, Axxess SWI

DSC04168.jpg

Sorry not the greatest picture, I'll try to get another one. I have all that comes with this unit. You see the manuals in the pic above, as well as the wire harness. What's not pictured is the Ipod adapter with usb cable. It's still in my car and will be removed in the next couple of days. It's pictured below.

DSC04158.jpg

DSC04152.jpg

I have two of these HD tuners. One is brand new and the other was used in my car. I bought a second one for my truck but went with an alpine head unit instead. The cables, IP-Bus and antenna for the used one are in my car as well and will be removed soon.

DSC04159.jpg

DSC04151.jpg

Pioneer Bluetooth Module. You can see brand new. Opened for this picture only.

DSC04165.jpg

DSC04164.jpg

These are Pioneer AVD-W7900 Video Monitors. One is working perfectly, the other has a flaw in the center of the screen where the pixels just seemed to stop working. I'm going away from the pioneer line and to the ipad so I may not go with head rest monitors anymore. These are very hard to find anymore, TRUST ME, I looked! All hardware, cables, and frames come with these in the original boxes. Cables and frames are still in the car. Will be removed soon.

DSC04188.jpg

The good one

DSC04189.jpg

The bad one. The line is barely noticeable until you turn it on, obviously!

DSC04190.jpg

Everything in the car still.

DSC04156.jpg

DSC04155.jpg

DSC04149.jpg

DSC04150.jpg

Sarotech aBigs media player with home and car accessories and a 500gb Hard Drive. This is brand new in the box, as you can see, only opened for these pictures. Most of you know what this is and what it can do, and for those who don't look it up cause you need to. I never got around to getting it installed and now that I'm going the Ipad route I don't need it.

DSC04209.jpg

DSC04210.jpg

DSC04211.jpg

DSC04212.jpg

Axxess SWI, pictured up above but here's the individual picture. I had this installed but don't need it anymore cause with the Ipad I won't be able, as far as I know, to use the steering wheel controls. But that's life.

DSC04169.jpg

Pac SWI-JACK

DSC04213.jpg

Here's the pictures of the Ipod Cable and USB cable for the Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD unit. Its' now with the box and ready to ship. I'm also including the parking brake bypass relay. it's wired up and ready to go. Just needs to hook up ground (black), remote wire (blue), and parking brake wire (green) and it's good to go.

DSC04226.jpg

These are the Ip-Buss cable and antenna cable for the Pioneer GEX-P20HD Tuner. This also is packaged up and ready to go with the head unit.

DSC04227.jpg

Lastly is the monitor frames and cable. Also included are the screws for the frames. Again, ready to ship!

DSC04228.jpg

So everything is together, out of the car, and ready to go. Who wants it? Make me some offers!

Interested in trades for the ddin and bt? If so pm me

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived