Some motors dont like E3's

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

If you do alot of city driving go with smaller tires. If you do alot of highway go up a size. My 35's get down to 9-11 in town but boost me to 16-18 on highway. I have a 04 ram 1500 5.7 with intake, exhaust, t-body spacer and tuner and all combined got me 3-5 on highway. In town you almost never see a gain cause the stop and go is where it sucks all your gas tring to get moving.

Edited by RandyAudio

k thnks ill look into the headers first...is there a difference between different programer tuner companies?

I'd look for a tuner that offers an 87 octane tune, that way you don't HAVE to run premium while running the tune. The tuner I have on my fullsize GMC is a Premium fuel tune, and if I don't run premium(which i ALWAYS HAVE), you can run into early detonation issues. NOT worth the risk in my opinion. I run a Superchips programmer, but Hypertech and others are just as good. Creep around a Jeep forum and see what others are running on that Jeep. I believe it's a WJ right? Good luck with the search.

Edited by CleanSierra

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.