Sonic Electronix

Id say ur good, just secure it properly and make sure it won't ground out the pos terminal on anything and ur good

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

i would not do that. remember that water flows through the door when it rains. im sure its more water than splashes on the battery under the hood. so it will corrode and worse case, short out. if you want to hide little batteries then find cavities in the plastic panels. you can usually find those in cargo areas.

plus getting the larger gauge wire into the door to the battery would be a serious problem. you cant just hook up a 14awg wire to it and expect that to be ok. the battery will be part of the entire charging system. is there is a draw anywhere in the car, some of that power will come from this battery.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i would not do that. remember that water flows through the door when it rains. im sure its more water than splashes on the battery under the hood. so it will corrode and worse case, short out. if you want to hide little batteries then find cavities in the plastic panels. you can usually find those in cargo areas.

plus getting the larger gauge wire into the door to the battery would be a serious problem. you cant just hook up a 14awg wire to it and expect that to be ok. the battery will be part of the entire charging system. is there is a draw anywhere in the car, some of that power will come from this battery.

Hi, this battery will be ran in the house in a room, not in a car..

Do the problems which you mentioned still apply?

Edited by DynamikT

not sure here... but I think he means "indoors" as in inside :shrug:

wtf? how did you decipher that? lol. i never would have guessed.

sure a battery like that will work, i used the same battery to run some small amps. however you will want a battery charger to keep the battery charged (obviously). just get a small automatic charger that will go from charge to float by itself.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

I would assume that common sense would come into play if he were asking about a car door, but you never know these days 8)

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

sure a battery like that will work, i used the same battery to run some small amps. however you will want a battery charger to keep the battery charged (obviously). just get a small automatic charger that will go from charge to float by itself.

Thanks! Do you think it would stay stable at around 12/13v with a 1000 rms monoblock?

I would assume that common sense would come into play if he were asking about a car door, but you never know these days 8)

ah, so the difference is you have faith in the intelligence of others lol.

Thanks! Do you think it would stay stable at around 12/13v with a 1000 rms monoblock?

lmao didnt you say 'nothing serious, just small stuff'?

1000w will give you a 100amp current draw. so... i wouldnt do that lol. i ran a little 50x4 amp off that battery and a 6amp charger and that worked well. added more power and it wasnt enough. what you really need is a power supply (thats what i did). i may have some options for sale for that soon.