Question for all you So Cal and Nor Cal guys!!!!!!

SonicFXDale

1 month sounds like a good heads up.

No I just need to hurry up and try to get that other vehicle so I can have something better ready.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

PLease excuse GetLikeMe, too much MDF dust in his brain. I already yelled at him via text. Fresno is perfect

Who ever is running thier mouth in Socal about being louder is stupid because no one is loud enough to be talking. And i'm sure it aint none of our guys at least. Some of our guys will give norcal guys a run in Bass Race though. Ask Nyman.. HAha!

Soooooo, lets do this!!!!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

PLease excuse GetLikeMe, too much MDF dust in his brain. I already yelled at him via text. Fresno is perfect

Who ever is running thier mouth in Socal about being louder is stupid because no one is loud enough to be talking. And i'm sure it aint none of our guys at least. Some of our guys will give norcal guys a run in Bass Race though. Ask Nyman.. HAha!

Soooooo, lets do this!!!!

thats birch bitch!! LOL and ya ur right no socal guys are loud especially the ones running MTX!!! LMAO

Team Bass-Hz

I have been working with a shop in Fresno and have been hearing all you guys say that you guys can beat up on the Nor Cal guys. So my question for you is, do you want me to try to make a 2x show in Fresno so you guys can have your sound off with the Nor Cal guys? It's actually smack dab in the middle of the state and makes it easier. If we get a good showing I will call this, "1st Annual Nor Cal vs. So Cal Sound off. The put up or shut up event" and have one every year. Let me know what you guys think both So Cal and Nor Cal

LOL OK I'll stir the poo......

So Cal got no chance, unless the old school veterans come out.

I'm with Kimo on this one :ninja:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Dale, i give you call when I get a chance. And we have met. At Autorama and at Forbidden fantasy. Didnt see out in vegas last year, dont think you were going around with your brother yet. Anyway, this is Sam in the white Avalanche. If that helps you remember...

Team Bass-Hz

I have been working with a shop in Fresno and have been hearing all you guys say that you guys can beat up on the Nor Cal guys. So my question for you is, do you want me to try to make a 2x show in Fresno so you guys can have your sound off with the Nor Cal guys? It's actually smack dab in the middle of the state and makes it easier. If we get a good showing I will call this, "1st Annual Nor Cal vs. So Cal Sound off. The put up or shut up event" and have one every year. Let me know what you guys think both So Cal and Nor Cal

LOL OK I'll stir the poo......

So Cal got no chance, unless the old school veterans come out.

I'm with Kimo on this one :ninja:

Cool, I'll go knock on thier door.. And Carlos Frias counts as Socal since he grew up here.... haha!!

Team Bass-Hz

Archived