Question for all you So Cal and Nor Cal guys!!!!!!

SonicFXDale

I have been working with a shop in Fresno and have been hearing all you guys say that you guys can beat up on the Nor Cal guys. So my question for you is, do you want me to try to make a 2x show in Fresno so you guys can have your sound off with the Nor Cal guys? It's actually smack dab in the middle of the state and makes it easier. If we get a good showing I will call this, "1st Annual Nor Cal vs. So Cal Sound off. The put up or shut up event" and have one every year. Let me know what you guys think both So Cal and Nor Cal

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

Im down

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I'm down as well,see what vehicle I end up competing,both vehicles are on the works

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

I have been working with a shop in Fresno and have been hearing all you guys say that you guys can beat up on the Nor Cal guys. So my question for you is, do you want me to try to make a 2x show in Fresno so you guys can have your sound off with the Nor Cal guys? It's actually smack dab in the middle of the state and makes it easier. If we get a good showing I will call this, "1st Annual Nor Cal vs. So Cal Sound off. The put up or shut up event" and have one every year. Let me know what you guys think both So Cal and Nor Cal

LOL OK I'll stir the poo......

So Cal got no chance, unless the old school veterans come out.

Hey Kimo, I am just hearing all that stuff the nor cal and so cal guys say about each other. I just want to know if it is worth it to make an event. If the So Cal guys would show because I have had a lot of emails from the Nor Cal guys saying they will. So lets just see whats up Kimo

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

I'm down. And if there's still a while for this show to come then I might have another vehicle to work with.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived