Sundown Audio

Piece fell out of my amplifier...

Ok thank you! I figure what the hell, run it till its fried or I can get it fixed right lmao

hell, if you have that kind of attitude, run that bitch at .25 ohm and see how she does.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

it won't fry.

there was a guy selling some amps locally, matched pair, till I asked to see some internal pics and he found three capacitors in the power supply had fallen off in one amp :P

didn't effect its performance in any noticeable way.

where the capacitor came off in your amp will effect it even less!

however, to have a fairly small capacitor break off would suggest to me that maybe you need to rethink your mounting, is it mounted to the box?

Wow, thanks for the heads up, I had no idea I thought we were all grown on here...

a lot of people are on forum at work or at school/home with parents

i had an amazing avatar too, but had to remove it =(

Yeah I'm pretty sure "pg-13" includes some bouncing titties/asses, I see that type of stuff on cable all the time...

I don't give a rats ass what you see on tv, this ain't tv, its actually a private forum that we own, we make our rules based off what we feel is appropriate not you or anyone else.

Wow, thanks for the heads up, I had no idea I thought we were all grown on here...

a lot of people are on forum at work or at school/home with parents

i had an amazing avatar too, but had to remove it =(

Yeah I'm pretty sure "pg-13" includes some bouncing titties/asses, I see that type of stuff on cable all the time...

I don't give a rats ass what you see on tv, this ain't tv, its actually a private forum that we own, we make our rules based off what we feel is appropriate not you or anyone else.

You said "pg-13" I was just making a statement buddy, did I ask about any rats asses? Why does every post I see you make on "your 'appropriate' forum" seem to have the tone of you talking down to people and just being a flat out jerk? Does that seem appropriate to you?

it won't fry.

there was a guy selling some amps locally, matched pair, till I asked to see some internal pics and he found three capacitors in the power supply had fallen off in one amp :P

didn't effect its performance in any noticeable way.

where the capacitor came off in your amp will effect it even less!

however, to have a fairly small capacitor break off would suggest to me that maybe you need to rethink your mounting, is it mounted to the box?

It was mounted to the back of the box in my last setup, and that was probably when it fell off lol. Now its mounted to a peice of mdf on the floor of the trunk, so hopefully it wont happen again *fingers crossed*