Sundown Audio

Does anybody know what the saz-2500 specs r with a 14v set up?

~Team Nussiance~

Head Unit: Sony MEX-BT38UW

Amplifier: 1 AQ2200d for break in period

Subwoofers: 2 AQ HDC3 18's

Mids and Highs: 1 pair of AQ PA-6.5's and 1 pair of AQ PA Supertweets

Scores: 148.1db @47hz

146db- Dash

143.8db- Headrest

Both on music

• 2 weeks later...

he wanna know the out put of a 2500 on a 14 volt system :shrug:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Have you looked in sundown section, like all the at the top with red tag next to it?

Hey do you know anything about a 14v setup?? Just wondering :unknw: cause a 14v setup charges @ 16.5- 16.8v you noob... So before you tell people "Look at the top with red tag next to it?" Know what your talkin about first... 14v setup doesnt mean 14v charging..... Damn I hate when people try to think there "King Shit" and try to prove a point....

OP, I too would like to see what our amps do @ a 16.5v charging rate, and while we are at it, how about a 16.5v charge rate and @ .5 Ohm :lol: Be some nice ass numbers I bet

Edited by newls1

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Have you looked in sundown section, like all the at the top with red tag next to it?

Hey do you know anything about a 14v setup?? Just wondering :unknw: cause a 14v setup charges @ 16.5- 16.8v you noob... So before you tell people "Look at the top with red tag next to it?" Know what your talkin about first... 14v setup doesnt mean 14v charging..... Damn I hate when people try to think there "King Shit" and try to prove a point....

OP, I too would like to see what our amps do @ a 16.5v charging rate, and while we are at it, how about a 16.5v charge rate and @ .5 Ohm :lol: Be some nice ass numbers I bet

what i meant is that they have not been done yet @ 16 volt's. Just like it said in that pinned post. But with little research i found this:

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/sundown-audio/69696-saz-2500d-new-run-16v-systems.html

what i meant is that they have not been done yet @ 16 volt's. Just like it said in that pinned post. But with little research i found this:

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/sundown-audio/69696-saz-2500d-new-run-16v-systems.html

Again, that thread SHOWS no numbers....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Again, that thread SHOWS no numbers....

thread shows that they DONT have any numbers yet.

Lol

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe