My Newest Toy: Built 355ci LT1 Supercharged 97 Z28 -Video up on Page 2!-

How much you sell your bike for?

I'm looking for one :(

Not enough. Lol

I know where a NICE 2007 ZX-6R is. Low miles, new tires, KR Tuned full system with carbon fiber can, Doebeck TFI fuel programmer, etc. $5,000 if you're interested I'll get you his contact info.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

THOSE CARS ARE BAD ASS.... NICE!!!!

my brother had one in stock trim they are pretty quick

Thanks man I'm happy with it, just ready to get it tuned so I can drive it. I've had a few LT1 cars, this is the first one with forged internals and a rear end to handle the power though. My last one basically stock with the same blower made 330whp through a stock 4L60E with the 10 bolt rear before it broke the 10 bolt. This one will make significantly more power at the flywheel, but the built automatic and the 12 bolt rear will suck up a good bit of power. I'm hoping for 50 or so whp more, but it will be considerably faster at the track.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

Dropped it off this morning. Hopefully get to pick it up tonight with some dyno numbers!

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

Just got home from it's first trip out. Car runs AMAZING, big shout out to Appalachian Performance for tuning it, and getting it in and out so fast. It's CRAZY strong when staged up on the stall, the cam works excellent and doesn't cut into driveability. I was a little worried about it running warm since with the Powerdyne you have to remove the drivers side fan and I hadn't installed a slim fan but it did great, never got above 190* even idling for 8-10 minutes. Super happy with it.

Videos soon!

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

dude u gotta get a vid soon i wanna hear the supercharger fucking screem

The Powerdynes are actually pretty quiet. Low RPM's you can hear the whine pretty good, but above 1/2 throttle the exhaust drowns it out... then again it's also loud as balls.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

Archived