Sonic Electronix

Yea when you figure out what 18's your gonna go with.

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RF 400-4 Runs off dedicated 4 awg ofc

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Boston S60 6.5 components

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

No deadener :/

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

thats cool have you ever done fiberglass for something like this? I have always stuck with 5 1/4's in my doors because I really don't know what to do to the door panels. My panels are dirty and painful to the eyes lol I was a residential painter/sprayman for close to 8yrs and in that time I had alot of helps jack things up as well as myself climbing into the car with full spray suit just to move around sub divisions to get to next house.

The easiest thing for me to do would be just remove the plastic pocket and make stock hole just a little bit bigger for a 6 1/2 speaker. We'll see how things go in the future. Slow and steady is a good pace to take good luck on this.

Thanks for the PM on the DD1 Thank you and everyone else that helped me out! :drinks:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

thats cool have you ever done fiberglass for something like this? I have always stuck with 5 1/4's in my doors because I really don't know what to do to the door panels. My panels are dirty and painful to the eyes lol I was a residential painter/sprayman for close to 8yrs and in that time I had alot of helps jack things up as well as myself climbing into the car with full spray suit just to move around sub divisions to get to next house.

The easiest thing for me to do would be just remove the plastic pocket and make stock hole just a little bit bigger for a 6 1/2 speaker. We'll see how things go in the future. Slow and steady is a good pace to take good luck on this.

Thanks for the PM on the DD1 Thank you and everyone else that helped me out! :drinks:

I've done quite a bit of glass work but these are my first door pods, its honestly going very smooth and painless... I work on this truck every weekend and I'm not seeming to lose intrest (which is easy for me to do on non paying jobs lol) but yea I'm plugging away still need an alt and some deadener to finish! The end on the tunnel is near. Thanks for all the feed back guys. I will post more pics when I get the chance

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

db5c3b6a-73e1-4fec-bbef-049cf8bd467a.jpg

This is what they look like currently... think I'm going Ostrich faux on these when I'm done

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

Thats cool! I read your using a p400-4, thats a nice amp I had it but honestly think I killed it with starving it from power and possible clipping before alt upgrade :/

Keep up the great work.

Yea one of these days an alt is in mix, sound deadener is next before I break my truck w/ flex

Kenwood KIV-BT900

Front Stage

RE 6.5 125.5.

Lanzar Max Pro 6.5

Rear

Soundstream BX-15

4x Sundown SA8 v1.5

Crescendo BC3500D

2.4 net 28hz

4 runs of 0 gauge

Big 3

HC2400

700ca up front

Singer 350 Amp Alt

Scytek Galaxy Alarm

Thats cool! I read your using a p400-4, thats a nice amp I had it but honestly think I killed it with starving it from power and possible clipping before alt upgrade :/

Keep up the great work.

Yea one of these days an alt is in mix, sound deadener is next before I break my truck w/ flex

I'm guessing your blazer has the 4.3 Vortec?

They came stock with a cs-130 Alternator rated at like 105a and does about 40 at idle.

Look for a AD-244 from a junkyard around here they are 35$ and get a 1-1.5inch longer belt.

That alternator does about 100 or so at idle and 145-200 while driving. Cheap fix until you get a good one or hell it might be good enough. That's the Alternator i put in all my s10 buddies trucks

• 3 weeks later...

Archived