wiring,bats

Okay so my last thread was a fail, I need some quick awnsers.

1. If I have say 3 battries in the back do I need to use busbars or can I just run 0 gauge from each to each.

2. The battries how should I ground them can I run 0 gauge from each to each and then ground the main one or they need to be grounded indivitailly? they are closes to my rear hatch, which the closes good ground is about 7ft of wire away is that ground to far away?

3. Do I lose effiancey when my power wire is 27ft long?

4. I have 2 runs of 0 gauge does it matter if 1 is long then the other im running my amps strapped at 1 ohm to 2 d2 subs?

5.Can I put grounds ontop of grounds or closes to each other?

Im not a noob these are just unawnserd questions Ivv had in my whole caraudio carrer and bin wondering about with my setup. If someone can please explain each question that would be great thanks

Okay so my last thread was a fail, I need some quick awnsers.

1. If I have say 3 battries in the back do I need to use busbars or can I just run 0 gauge from each to each. He answered that^

2. The battries how should I ground them can I run 0 gauge from each to each and then ground the main one or they need to be grounded indivitailly? they are closes to my rear hatch, which the closes good ground is about 7ft of wire away is that ground to far away? You can only use one ground wire to the chassis but you just will lose a little bit of efficiency(if that would be the right term

3. Do I lose effiancey when my power wire is 27ft long? You lose a little bit of efficiency but not enough to make a difference

4. I have 2 runs of 0 gauge does it matter if 1 is long then the other im running my amps strapped at 1 ohm to 2 d2 subs? Thatll be fine

5.Can I put grounds ontop of grounds or closes to each other? You can but I think its more effective if you separate the grounds but its probably only important if youre competing.

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Archived