I have a 1996 Toyota Camry. Engine starts but I had a wire coming from the alternator kind of loose and hit the negative terminal.So I think I blew some fuses here and there I replaced all of them coming from the main fuse box but still dont start. Any other place I should look.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

Well dont have it, U know a faster way.

No not really. You can get a Haynes manual from autozone for $15. a good investment.

Until then I guess you could try to google the car, and see if there's any forums out there that can help.

you should have 2 fuse boxes. well one is a relay box, and one is a fuse box. in the relay box you should have a couple main fuses. check them out.

x2..you should have a relay, PDU box in the hood literally right next to the battery and then you'll have another fuse box inside the car.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

same thing happened to me the other day but it was with the jumper cables. the battery fuse isnt blown then you prolly just completely drained your battery try charging your battery and making sure your terminals are on good some how when the spark happened it loosened my terminal rings.

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k