Nitro Rc For Amp

jon_570

The only gas i ran through it was to break it in which was done via Traxxas's directions and about half a quart after that. I am not new to nitro's i used to race them a few years back and i have owned ALOT of them. but if someone wants to just buy it flat out for 225$ i would be okay with that too.

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

i will trade this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s=tab%3DSelling

for an amp that is one ohm stable and will do at least 900watts RMS at one ohm.

Got any pics of the actual car?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

as i said in the ebay description, it will need new back tires. the picture of the tires if of one tire still on the rim and i took one tire off cause at the time i was gonna change them but then decided to sell it. just need the other tire ripped off and new tires put on. ..should be no more than 20$ depending on where ya go.

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz

also... there is other stuff that comes with it. it was out in my car and im in my apartment.. comes with

controller

easy start

battery for easy start

charger and a few spare misc. parts

fuel bottle...uh...i think thats it..