Namosh Posted August 16, 2011 Report Posted August 16, 2011 I should be there...I live about 8 minutes away. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
jakobebassbudds Posted August 16, 2011 Report Posted August 16, 2011 its a party lol maybe i should just run my type xs and go up there 2 12ks and i dont know what to do build in the works!
gowerryan Posted August 16, 2011 Author Report Posted August 16, 2011 I should be there...I live about 8 minutes away. u been there before?.....and i ll see u there then 95 toyota corolla 1.8 dohc 5 speed system in planing stages right now
Namosh Posted August 16, 2011 Report Posted August 16, 2011 I should be there...I live about 8 minutes away. u been there before?.....and i ll see u there then Yeah, I've been there before. Might be a few other people from these forums there. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
gowerryan Posted August 16, 2011 Author Report Posted August 16, 2011 I should be there...I live about 8 minutes away. u been there before?.....and i ll see u there then Yeah, I've been there before. Might be a few other people from these forums there. i was at the last 2 showsi don t have shit for a system but i love checking everyones out i see alot of systems but the shows are my chance to see dc's fi's sundowns's dd's and other badass systems where i m from people with kicker cr comps think they are the shit 95 toyota corolla 1.8 dohc 5 speed system in planing stages right now
Namosh Posted August 16, 2011 Report Posted August 16, 2011 i was at the last 2 showsi don t have shit for a system but i love checking everyones out i see alot of systems but the shows are my chance to see dc's fi's sundowns's dd's and other badass systems where i m from people with kicker cr comps think they are the shit Yeah, I have been to Gower many times.... My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
gowerryan Posted August 21, 2011 Author Report Posted August 21, 2011 Yeah, I have been to Gower many times.... well see u there be wearin a n.w. audio shirt with a orion hat hit me up if u see me 95 toyota corolla 1.8 dohc 5 speed system in planing stages right now
Namosh Posted August 22, 2011 Report Posted August 22, 2011 Did you go? I was only there for about an hour and left during the first runs. Pretty decent turn out for St. Joe. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
gowerryan Posted August 23, 2011 Author Report Posted August 23, 2011 Did you go? I was only there for about an hour and left during the first runs. Pretty decent turn out for St. Joe. ya i went i had the gold taurus wagon what did u drive? 95 toyota corolla 1.8 dohc 5 speed system in planing stages right now
Namosh Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 Silver Dodge Ram Quad Cab. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.