Second Skin Audio

Closed

Ray

Should shake that turd to death.

Design is for hammering crazy lowz. 25-45

Take some vids homo

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Vids tomorrow if anyone shows up with a camera. Already broke the keyhole for the hatch. Snapped one of the screws on a port, and now I think a hinge for my hatch is on it's way out. Thanks Ray :D

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Fresno ca

ray i live in stockton. but i go out to madera alot. maybe we can make ssomething work? im going to go take some measurements right now see how far i get. my seats dont fold down so builing this inside my trunk would suck lol. ill get back at you in a little. however i dont have paypal my cousin does he doesnt get home from work til later that is when i could sent it. but due to steves bright idea of the port straight into the rear deck you would need to see the car personally right?? thanks again

Seeing the car would help

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Seeing the car would help

then paypal should not be much necessary lol. im going to take some measurements right now so you can see a little bit what youre working with.. well besides my retarded self. lol. and then maybe we can set a date (no homo) so you could take your own :D

Archived