Second Skin Audio

high roll surround

DC makes high roll surrounds upon special request, also DDs have high roll surrounds

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

hmmm the OBSIDION are a seriosly cool sub little wattage but enuf to get loud and not loose quality but luid enu to piss ppl off and cool as specs spnd great all round value from what ive seenand heard too another high roll surround set of subs are the peirce audio products 1k sub 2ksub etc aslo they can build customs there is a sub out here i think its a rockford fosgate its there top of range spl sql drive the surround is really insane its a rediculous high roll sorruond and very long to also there is the 6k PAP with the long thro design and also the DAD subs are pretty big aswell from JHB or sumthing and even tho the DD has sum resonably tall surrounds im not a big fan of them

oif you want sumthing with a cool ass surround not really an spl sub bbut reall nice check out the new Pioneer PRS subs with a w roll almost a double w roll surround actually that would be cool a W roll high roll surround also the Ground Zero GZPNWSPL i think it is and the AudioSystem helon or SPL as its called now and the Krypton or SQL as its called now both have hig rolls surround and the RLI SOUNDSPLITEERS are prrty high up the NEW REAPER subs have a strong as hell high roll surround with triple stich to the cone and a sandwhich gasket on the lip aswell they are very high not sure if there is much info on th REAPER subs yet a they arent due to be released for a month or so

Ren

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg