1983 Chevy Caprice Classic, 1st install, 15 years old!

haha yea man, im hurting for my lisence. get it in december. honestly no other plans for the car THB. just keepin her clean and simple. interior is MINT. i got the car for 200 bucks no bullshit, had no motor or tranny in it. luckily we had a caprice before this one with original km's (98,000) but the body was hurting on that one. so we swaped out the motor and put it into this one, and had this one painted (forest green). i have 22' greed rims in my garage, (ill post up a pic later) but i need 1 tire. and were i come from cheapest 255x35x22 tire is 407$ EA.

so im getting some tires online for like 600$ shipped. im just pretty proud of my self for what i did tho. not being cocky or anything ;)

Thats a good deal, and them 22's are gonna set it off.

I myself have a cutlass on 22's also, so you know I love me some caprices.lol

cuttys are BADASS .

Yeah bro listen to the guys here you'll learn lots of stuff.

I remember thinking I was loud when I had some subs in a sealed box, then I had a guy on here design me a box and after I built it I was hooked they sounded 10x better.

Ever since I come to the pros for box plans for every new setup I get...

haha yea man, im hurting for my lisence. get it in december. honestly no other plans for the car THB. just keepin her clean and simple. interior is MINT. i got the car for 200 bucks no bullshit, had no motor or tranny in it. luckily we had a caprice before this one with original km's (98,000) but the body was hurting on that one. so we swaped out the motor and put it into this one, and had this one painted (forest green). i have 22' greed rims in my garage, (ill post up a pic later) but i need 1 tire. and were i come from cheapest 255x35x22 tire is 407$ EA.

so im getting some tires online for like 600$ shipped. im just pretty proud of my self for what i did tho. not being cocky or anything ;)

cuttys are BADASS .

haha Yeah I have an 84 and a 72.

The 84 is almost finished but the 72 needs a whole resto...

I was gonna ask what engine does you caprice have 305 or 350??

Edited by 310_cutty

cuttys are BADASS .

305, but it has the police package suspension. which is SICK

cuttys are BADASS .

305, but it has the police package suspension. which is SICK

Add some flows I'm a V8 kinda guy so one of the first thins I do is hook up the exhaust.

I usually do rims,exhaust,sounds and paint if needed.

But hey maybe that's not your thing which is cool as long as you do to YOUR ride what YOU want to...

Keep it up bro, imma keep an eye on this build....

And I know nothing about building boxes either (I suck at math).

But there are so many experienced box builders here that I can go to for help which is Great..

yo if you are willing to take some advice on the box other guys sounded good on hz and amount of cubes but trunk builds are loudest sub up port back

if you look at my build log i did it whens i was 16 i built my box myself and if you want a tip to building your box make sure to use some glue and to pre drill where your putting your screws and put some cocking around the edges on the inside there a whole box building section on this forum post up there and someone will give u the dimensions and everything for a box then all u gotta do is go to lowes or home depot and they will cut the wood for you all you will have to do is drill it together.

nice sub to start off with by the way and if the fuse at the front was rusty sand it off a bit better connection means less power u lose to your amp

if you need anything i can help you just message me anytime i have learned so much here on this forum it is ridiculous

but if you really desire to build your own box without someone else doing it for you heres a box calculator this thing does miracles no math needed really (;

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/38791-torres-box-tuning-calculator/

Edited by Relyks