Second Skin Audio

subwoofer help

Do you currently have anything for an install head unit or wiring wise? 500 is a difficult budget to do a complete and proper install with and almost impossible to do with quality products. A quality wiring kit will run you $100 minimum. But 500 can be considered a starting point.

Edited by photochrisb931

Barstad

If you started with something like the AQ 750 a pair of the 2.0 10s and a stinger kit something like http://www.woofersetc.com/p-6668-shk641-stinger-hpm-series-4-gauge-complete-amplifier-wiring-kit.aspx you would have a good starting point. It is always a good idea to do the big three but for a gained down 750 stock should be just fine until you expand then Def the big three and a good cap or second small battery would be advisable. I would strongly think about saving up for a good AGM battery to go with this system XS and Stinger make great ones.

Barstad

For subs i guess My link, if you want a quality amp My link or a My link, budgetbrand could be My link or there is another one from the same brand My link. But please ask the forum

i can not see the diffrence between those both only size and price, could realy be that the 20 $ more is a must have. Here the cheapest ampinstelationkit My link with the right size from Audiosavings. So you have a rest from around 150-200$ for wood for the box and some speakers.

For boxdesign plz ask in the subwoofer section, there is a boxcalculator as well. The Kicker subs are known that they can get very good in the right box.

For speaker i guess you a pair of crecsendos but i dont know if them aviable, shoot a mail to "Twistidchild420".

PS fixed the 2.My lin, sorry sorry sorry dont know why it doesent work, click on Mainpage the Sundownwindow/dealers/internetdealers/dbR electronics/Amps/Sundownamps/refurbished amps/ Saz 1000 D, very good amp.

Edited by Watch the bass

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

i have never heard of audio que is there subs and amps pretty good quality and would 2 of there 10s and there 750 amp be a good starting setup and will it be pretty loud and will that amp run them ok and what ohm are those subs and whats the big 3

thanks for the help everyone so far

My link, thats the big three and Audioque is well known.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Yes Audioque is a reputable company with a very big popularity. They are not known like Kicker or Fosgate but they are not and have never been sold by big box chains either. The 2.0's are the entry level AQ subs comparable to the rockford p1 or the prime series also comparable to the JL w0 and the kicker comp. Do not confuse the comp with the comp vr that Watch the bass recomended the compvr is a midlevel and a step up from entry level. The link he sent you for the price on those vr's I would be tempted to go with them over the 2.0's. Also if ordering off of ebay for vr's is worrysome Audio savings has a deal as well there is a misprint in the specifications they are dual 4 ohm not dual 2 ohm http://www.audiosavings.com/products/10-Inch-Car-Subwoofer/%282%29-KICKER-07CVR10-CVR-10-CAR-SUBWOOFERS-CVR10-4-OHM/%282%29+07CVR104.aspx The 2.5 from AQ is the comparable to the VR's.

Edited by photochrisb931

Barstad