Mechman Alternators

I'm calling yall out!!!

you guys told me the part you needed to build my alternator would be there tomorrow, yet I get a shipping notice in my inbox TODAY! what gives????

OH thats right, your an awesome company! :drink40: I cant wait to get this beast 270 in!

:drinks:

It's always a nice little surprise when parts are here faster than expected from our suppliers. I always try to quote longer than the actual build time so when we can get them out early you get a pleasant surprise.

maybe i should order mine ... :ninja:

I believe you should. I ordered mine friday and its already built and on the truck today! plus with the summer discount deal, you cant beat it.

Now IS the time to order. Our August deal is going to save you some money and I can get most units out of here FAST.

when does it end?

August 31st, 6pm EST. Must be paid in full by that time to get the deal!

I have to wait 3 weeks so they can get the cases for mine in, was told they would be here this week :(

I'm still looking Derek, we are stuck on this Mazda 3 unit because of the unique case but that doesn't mean I have forgotten about it.

I need one. Voltage drop with maybe 2k watts and I'm about to add another 1400 in highs. :((

Yes, you do. And you need to order soon to get the August savings!

Anyone who needs a quote should send an email to [email protected] and I will get you a price for the unit for your ride!

Thanks Man, I know its not your fault, I just want an awesome alt at my door, if it takes a few extra weeks thats fine, also are the adjustable voltage modules for 99.99, will either of the ford ones work for my car, the 06 mazda3, thanks, and are the 10% off as well?

Edited by dereileak

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

maybe i should order also?... :peepwall:

can u get me specs for the smd 360a unit? ive seen ppl ordering them but havent heard anything... (01 chevy burban 5.3l)

Email me and I can give you the specs and lead time on builds for the SMD unit.

Thanks Man, I know its not your fault, I just want an awesome alt at my door, if it takes a few extra weeks thats fine, also are the adjustable voltage modules for 99.99, will either of the ford ones work for my car, the 06 mazda3, thanks, and are the 10% off as well?

I will have to look into this but I do not believe we have an adjustable voltage module that will work with your car. We may just have design one for your unit if it's possible.

Just finished installing at 4:45 am! Lol..I'm goin to bed now...I'm comfortably resting at 14.9 volts! Mechman ftw!

Oh and Eric, that thing could not have been any bigger. I had to remove my intake manifold heat shield to get it to fit and the bottom bolt doesn't line up but red loctite and brute strength handled that situation.

Having said that, I'm pleased to say that I do NOT have one belt squealing issue with the stock oem belt.

Edited by focalrock4life

UH 9 rib belt?

We use our 9-rib billet aluminum pulley on this application.

can't wait to order mine :yahoo:

August is almost over, better get it ordered!

Just finished installing at 4:45 am! Lol..I'm goin to bed now...I'm comfortably resting at 14.9 volts! Mechman ftw!

Oh and Eric, that thing could not have been any bigger. I had to remove my intake manifold heat shield to get it to fit and the bottom bolt doesn't line up but red loctite and brute strength handled that situation.

Having said that, I'm pleased to say that I do NOT have one belt squealing issue with the stock oem belt.

:yahoo: Now what's next?

UH 9 rib belt?

We use our 9-rib billet aluminum pulley on this application.

can't wait to order mine :yahoo:

August is almost over, better get it ordered!

:yahoo: Now what's next?

Another d6500 battery and a wall ;)