Dual 2 ohm sub and a AQ750

Sorry for the post but I searched and found nothing.

Ok So I have the subwoofer wired down to 1ohm. But here is the problem. What inputs on the amp do I put the wires in? I know this is an easy question but this is my first monoblock.

AQ750_2small.jpg

What terminals out of 1,2,3,4? :lol::noob:

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Sorry for the post but I searched and found nothing.

Ok So I have the subwoofer wired down to 1ohm. But here is the problem. What inputs on the amp do I put the wires in? I know this is an easy question but this is my first monoblock.

AQ750_2small.jpg

What terminals out of 1,2,3,4? :lol::noob:

terminals 1&2 and 3&4 are soldered together inside the amp. There are just two of each that way your not cramming your terminals full of wire.

Best of Luck and Cheers!

There is a point of diminishing returns on the amount of equipment installed, kinda like throwing money out a window.

Put them in 1 & 4 so people assume you bridged it like a 2 channel. Always something funny to have someone question you on.

Edited by Katt

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Put them in 1 & 4 so people assume you bridged it like a 2 channel. Always something funny to have someone question you on.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Yeah i was serious. Sometime's people mistake monoblock's for 2 channels when people wire it like you would a bridged amp because it still has 4 wire terminals But its bridged inside... ( - ) ( - ) ( + ) ( + ). Nevermind my comment, i was just trying to sound retarted.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Yeah i was serious. Sometime's people mistake monoblock's for 2 channels when people wire it like you would a bridged amp because it still has 4 wire terminals But its bridged inside... ( - ) ( - ) ( + ) ( + ). Nevermind my comment, i was just trying to sound retarted.

Nah it's cool. Thanks for the reply though. I had no idea what the hell to wire to.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

• 4 months later...

Are you kiddin me? I had a monoblock and I was wondering why there was 2 different sets, I ended up shoving them together anyway. WoW

And this is why we open the instruction manuals and look at wiring diagrams before haphazardly installing hundreds of dollars of audio equipment. This is a great way to blow some speakers or fry some amps.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Are you kiddin me? I had a monoblock and I was wondering why there was 2 different sets, I ended up shoving them together anyway. WoW

And this is why we open the instruction manuals and look at wiring diagrams before haphazardly installing hundreds of dollars of audio equipment. This is a great way to blow some speakers or fry some amps.

X2 on read instructions, and pay attention to what your doing... I went to strap two amps today and wasn't paying attention and hooked the pos to one and the neg to the other amps neg Ops...

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait