Sundown Audio

AQ 2200D

kwag415

http://www.audioque.com/AQ2200D-Amplifier_p_31.html I am thinking about gettting this amp i was thinking about getting the Soundstream Rub1.2500D But for around the sameprice a few more maybe depends ware you buy it from. But ANYWAYS i was just wondering if it would run my Kicker L7 D4 15" Woofer in a ~5cube box tuned to ~33Hrtz. and will it run two if I want to upgrade? :drinks: Thanks!

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

nothing? :peepwall:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

Bump :turkey:

BC 264 stage 2 cams

I just wassnt sure because on the website it said "Strapped at 2ohms". but thanks! hopefully the bass nob will help with the clipping! how about 2 kickers?

BC 264 stage 2 cams

I just wassnt sure because on the website it said "Strapped at 2ohms". but thanks! hopefully the bass nob will help with the clipping! how about 2 kickers?

strapped is using two of the amps, if you got another kicker D4 15" and wired it @ 1 ohm it would make for a nice setup

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

strapped is using two of the amps, if you got another kicker D4 15" and wired it @ 1 ohm it would make for a nice setup

Alright thanks! good to know!

BC 264 stage 2 cams

I have a AQ2200 for sale if you want one. PM me if you are thinking about it still. Works perfectly of course!

read the rules bro, cant sell anything here without 150+ post

:ban2:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer