Which car should I choose? same question as the other guy :P

Which oneee???  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which car?

• 2001 SVT Ford Cobra
    • Dodge Neon SRT-4 Complete Mopar Stage 3RS

Good lookin car man. Much better choice than the dodge. I went to the pavilions last night(got rained out) and saw the middle eastern guys with all their toys. Where do they get all their money? One of em had a badass C63, like REAL badass.

The white AMG one? with the carbon fiber lips? And i have NO IDEA how those guys made their money. it is scottsdale so idk, i expect them to be rich living over there. but still, i've seen an orange lambo lp640, nissan nissmo GTR spec V, and an f430 spyder. It's crazy seeing cars like that driven on the street. I'm in new mexico right now, that's where this cobra was, but next weekend or the weekend after i'll probably bring it down there.

Yes the one that had the carbon fiber lips. It sounded effing wicked when he revved it. My buddies think it MAY have had an orange wrap on it at some point. He was hanging out with a guy with a SERIOUSLY cammed up Charger and a green wrapped Challenger. The Challenger has 00 on the side and QUAATAR on the license plate. It rained and they were doing donuts in the parking lot which I've NEVER seen at the Pavillions before.

I've seen some burnouts but never donuts haha. I don't think i've seen the challenger, but i have a feeling i know which charger you are talking about. I think my favorite big v8 i've seen there was a blue chrysler 300 SRT-8, but it was swapped to a 426 hemi with custom paint work under the hood, and custom badges that said "srt426". VERY cool.

Don't know if this link will work, but there's pics of that chrysler and my other favorite cars from the pavillions in this album:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1919482997920.2092115.1567395161&l=20279976e6&type=1

Yup...sorry it WAS THE 300 not a charger. It sounded old, NOT like the new hemi. It's way wicked, and I don't where he gets it emissioned at. Maybe it's not registered here in AZ? But that was the license plate on it. The AMG was the fastest car in the crowd I'm sure.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Um what about the invention of the modern day assembly line....yeah that was Henry Ford's contribution to the world. How about the 428 Cobra-Jet and Super Cobra-Jet engines in the 60's. What about the mustang 3 years before the camaro? Ford has done alot more than make a bulletproof rear end. Do you even know WHAT makes the 9 inch so special? I'm not a ford nuthugger, but I can definitely appreciate the contributions they've made to the industry.

I appericate the assembly lines. Not going to argue about the engines or mustang vs camaro. Ford 9in is very well known for its strength. I prefer a ford 9in over a dana 44. But In my jeep I would rather have a 8.8 rear end because its cheaper, easier to find and swap. If I was going balls to the wall. Either dana 60s or ford 9in. Depends on what tire size I wanted. Sorry bout the thread hijack. Man kinda sucks its a convertible imo. Never liked convertible mustangs. If I was wanting something to put some power down with it would def not be a rag top. Nice car, just do alittle system if your going to use it for drifting or drag racing or whatever you do in arizona. My ex girlfriend had two jl audio w7s in her car and man that thing will beat!!!

2001 Dodge Ram Quad Cab.

Yup...sorry it WAS THE 300 not a charger. It sounded old, NOT like the new hemi. It's way wicked, and I don't where he gets it emissioned at. Maybe it's not registered here in AZ? But that was the license plate on it. The AMG was the fastest car in the crowd I'm sure.

I'm pretty sure he has actuated cut outs to dump the exhaust after the down pipe. Just has to close em up for emissions.

I am NOT a m Mopar guy at all, but the thing was beast. With that year 300 though, they just plug into the OBD port and run it. If he's running an old school 426 he wouldnt have the port at all.

Didn't even think of that, unless he has some retrofitted OBDII... i don't know the specifics on the engine, but it's definitely fuel injected and electronically fired, so it has to have a PCM. I'm not sure on any of the details. just saw the car and snapped a few pics. He put a lot of money into it though, and it's a beast.

Archived