help!

turbovandy11

I have an 07 dodge ram mega cab and im lookin to upgrade my door speakers. i do not know what size they are but i was just wondering what would be the best component speakers. im only lookin to spend around 100 to 150 for the front an prolly another 100 to 150 on the back. i also would like to get some that i could later put an amp on. i will have a nightshade 12 in the back and a pioneer avh-p4300 as my hu. thanks

Hey man if you want to find out what size they are go to the crutchfield site and put in your vehicle specs and it will tell you normally it is correct then look around elsewhere for your speakers. Before you decide what to order I would check out some of the brick and mortar shops in your area to see what sounds good to you. There are many great highs in that price range out there. You are probably under the price for really good components. In coaxial you could pick up some of the entry level of Hertz for around that. I mention Hertz because you cant go wrong with them and have ran them in the past. I currently have Clarion in my truck and just put in JL C5's in my car.

Barstad

Archived