Second Skin Audio

DC or RE??

Hey guys, im getting ready to do a rebuild, and came across some re audio ssx 15's for 525 for the pair. its a tough decision between buying those, or hittin up rusty for some dc level 3's with level 4 soft parts. will either be running a hifonics 2600 watt or a soundstream tarantula 2600 watt. going in a accord 4 dr subs facing front of the car with seats down. and port suggestions if you dont mind. first real build im doing by myself with help from my dad. so any help with be nice.

Everyone is going to say DC

theres nothing wrong with that, but ill throw this out

a few things come into mind when choosing a setup

money

performance

and CS

you might get the REs for cheaper, but where is the performance and CS... do you know if RE would take care of you?

I ran RE, and they used to make quality stuff, dunno much about the new series of subs.

But I know for the past almost 5 years, Rusty has taken really good care of me when I needed help with something.

Performance wise, they will probably be right on par with each other, so take those words into consideration and think about it.

Let us know what you decide to go with

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones