Sonic Electronix

Video says 1 12" sub.

Not to be a dick, but why are you worried about it?

Just build something you like. Build it louder than you are willing to listen to.

And don't automatically unlike it when it doesn't throw up the number you thought it did.

^^^ Right on. I have a single smd 18 in my truck and i scored a 146.6db at 49Hz since apparently thats the peak freq my truck resonates and im very happy with it. I thought for sure id have a 150+ on the dash but honestly for the damage im doing to my truck for a single sub setup i cant complain one bit. Plus that smd is taking a lot of power like a champ. The dust cap gets a slight warmth (like body temperature) but doesnt smell or bottom out. Get the equipment you want and can rely on and go from there. Its not always about the numbers unless you are an asshole competitor who has a little 2 year temper tantrum if they cant beat the person they are up next. Thats why i wont compete plus i dont know what class id even be in since nobody in my area has an 18 lol.

it doesnt matter the size of your subwoofer for what class you would be in. just matters how many subs you have, and if its a wall or not.

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza