headshok Posted October 28, 2007 Report Posted October 28, 2007 hi all I'm from Singapore, anyone ever been to my country? just curious. Cheers Quote Shok Industries Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190
str86diesel Posted October 28, 2007 Report Posted October 28, 2007 My work just asked me to go to Sinapore yesterday Looks like I might be there in January...I don't know the area, but here's the address 8 Shenton Way #11-01 Temasek Tower Singapore 068811 Quote 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
EricM9104 Posted October 28, 2007 Report Posted October 28, 2007 I haven't. My uncles have though. (business trip) Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
headshok Posted October 28, 2007 Author Report Posted October 28, 2007 My work just asked me to go to Sinapore yesterday Looks like I might be there in January...I don't know the area, but here's the address 8 Shenton Way #11-01 Temasek Tower Singapore 068811 hahaha really.. for how long Shenton way is the " wall street" area.. its the central business district. u must be rich man.. hahaha hit me up when ur over.. i'm bring u to go eat some good sh1t!! Quote Shok Industries Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190
str86diesel Posted October 29, 2007 Report Posted October 29, 2007 (edited) Nah man..not rich at all, that's just where my companies office is. With the line of work that I'm in, pretty much if my company says that they need help at a certain location, it's up to me to pack my bags and parachute in to that site. I'm not sure on dates or how long i'll be over there. All I know is that I'm being sent over to trainnig our sales staff on our telephone system. Can you tell me....is there anything cool to do over there? I'll be bringing the wife, so and I know she'll want to do some touristy stuff. I have no idea what to even expect. Kev Edited October 29, 2007 by str86diesel Quote 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
memphis_finest1 Posted October 30, 2007 Report Posted October 30, 2007 ha ha yea ive been there used to kick it at jams 2000 and tgif but they both closed now Im pretty sure the terror clubs still there =) Quote ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all traces
headshok Posted November 12, 2007 Author Report Posted November 12, 2007 Nah man..not rich at all, that's just where my companies office is. With the line of work that I'm in, pretty much if my company says that they need help at a certain location, it's up to me to pack my bags and parachute in to that site.I'm not sure on dates or how long i'll be over there. All I know is that I'm being sent over to trainnig our sales staff on our telephone system. Can you tell me....is there anything cool to do over there? I'll be bringing the wife, so and I know she'll want to do some touristy stuff. I have no idea what to even expect. Kev yo man just saw this post, sorry for the late reply man.. hahaha just PMed u. lemme know wat kinda stuff ur wife wants to do and i'll tell u whats' there to do down here. cheers! Quote Shok Industries Feel the POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Competition SQ Car install by Dimension Audio Singapore http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=65190
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.