How do I determine what battery to use?

I am trying to figure out how to determine which size battery I would need to run my vehicle and system. If I placed an XS Power D5100 in the front of my 2004 Kia Sorento with stock 120amp alternator and added 2 Shuriken BT-20 in the back, would it be sufficient to power up the vehicle and my Hifonics Colossus 3200wrms and Hifonincs 80.4 (320wrms)?

Any help guys....

I am trying to figure out how to determine which size battery I would need to run my vehicle and system. If I placed an XS Power D5100 in the front of my 2004 Kia Sorento with stock 120amp alternator and added 2 Shuriken BT-20 in the back, would it be sufficient to power up the vehicle and my Hifonics Colossus 3200wrms and Hifonincs 80.4 (320wrms)?

Any help guys....

amm...first..the best choice would do the BIG 3 and then a HO alternator

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I figured I would probably need an HO alternator, but am I correct to understand that XS Power Batts are built in respect to what wattage your system is requiring. If so then just simply adding the D5100 (2000-3000watt system) and then adding the 2 Shuriken BT-20 (600 watt each) be sufficient without upgrading the alternator.

Please Help....

Archived